Welcome to iamrpvnzln :)))

Profile

Hello! I am Ralph :)) My name is Ralph and been living for 20 years in this colorful world. I am half pinoy and half chinese = chinoy much. I love staying at home, or if in the mood I usually hang-out with friends and spend time in movie house and cafe's.

Add Me On FB Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On StumbleUpon

Archives


Tweet Box


Recent Posts


ADD ME UP

Connect with me and let's build a world

Compaq

Use FIREFOX ONLY! Best viewed in 1024x768 resolution using Mozilla Firefox

Disclaimer

Please be advised that this site is protected by Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.5 License. Never steal any of the content, otherwise stated.

All Rights Reserved
Copyright 2010

New Theme! Yay.

Posted by Ralph Allen @ 1:30 AM on Thursday, April 1, 2010 | { 0 } Lovers

Yey! Finally after 3hours of trial and error, atlast my new theme is working 100% using Mozilla. This theme is a black theme with touch of white fonts! I used black for neat-looking appearance. It's not yet 100% finish, I'm putting some little stuffs in my sidebar for more entertainment. Kudos, first theme ever of cracklepoop. Layout and Coding is purely mine. Please respect.

Anyway let me introduce myself. I am Ralph and I came up to my newest and most updated blog ever! It’s been a while since I posted for a blog. Through the years, wordpress interface has changed a lot. The free account’s css (like what I am using, err) is uneditable that’s why it’s hard for me to edit and put things in my sidebar, hence a very easy to use widgets.

Anyway, I’ve been so fat nowadays and It’s my biggest dilemma. I will be graduating on April15 and was able to fit my gala uniform. The uniform I am talking about does not fit me. Well actually it does (from the time I first fit it) but now, it’ doesn’t! What will happened to me? Will I lose or gain weight until the graduation day. Well, let us all find out. Been so laid back the past few days. Sitting, clicking infront of the computer for almost whole day. Now, tell me how will I lose weight?

Labels:


{ Share this post thru: | or email me at iamrpvnzln@yahoo.com


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home